Our agency can organize the whole program of a wedding, coordinate all the services requested by the clients and assign one of our team members to assist in personal paperwork. We provide only the best for the couple and their guests to seize the most special experience, not only their wedding ceremony, but for the entire time they spend on our beautiful island.
The ceremony and reception can be organized anywhere on the island depending on the client’s interests. They can be hosted at a chapel with a view of the Caldera, or on a balcony/terrace of one of our cooperating hotels located on the cliff with a breathtaking view, overlooking the sea and the volcano.
Ceremonies and receptions can also take place in a winery or even on an old-style sailing boat. The choices are many so that the clients have a variety of options to simply choose from.
Furthermore, the clients may simply inform us of their ideal wedding location, so that we can find the ideal venue to match their interests. The most significant experience of a lifetime can be organized and accomplished tailored to the couple’s request.
We request at least two dates of choice in order to cross-check with the Town Hall and Celebrant’s schedule. An important note- if a sunset ceremony is requested, we need to be informed of the dates of request as soon as possible in order to guarantee the booking, since requests for this kind of ceremony are high.
Renewal of Vows Ceremony
Civil Wedding Ceremony
- Passports : The bride’s & Groom’s valid passports (no translation is required)
- Birth Certificate: A certified copy of birth certificate with an Apostille stamp along with an official translation by their local embassy or consulate. Please note that it should be the full birth certificate as the shorter version will not be acceptable.
- Certificate of No Impediment endorsed with Apostille stamp. This document should be issued by their local registrar, which insures that there is no problem to get married. Please note that this certificate must not be older than three months prior the wedding day.
- Degree Absolute: A divorce certificate is requested in the event there is any, officially translated by the local Greek Embassy or consulate.
- Death Certificate: In case that any of the parties is widower, a death certificate must be obtained along
with the official translation by the local Greek Embassy or consulate.
- Deed Poll Certificate: In case that any of the parties has changed her/his name by deed poll, a
certificate must be obtained along with the official translation by the local Greek Embassy or
- Adoption Certificate: Necessary if any of the parties is adopted (official translation is needed).
Catholic Wedding Ceremony
- A Baptism Certificate. This document should be requested and dated close to your wedding date.
- A Confirmation Certificate.
- A Freedom to Marry Certificate. This document is the assurance that they are free from any canonical impediment for marriage.
– These certificates must be obtained from the parish priest in which they were baptized and must be dated within 3 months of their marriage.
– If the date of their confirmation is not written in the parish in which they were baptized, they should ask for it in the same parish in which they were confirmed.
– Take these certificates to the present parish priest who should make the Prenuptial inquiries and
- Written permission must be obtained from their Bishop to have their marriage performed out of their parish and here in Santorini. This is according to Canon 1115of the Codex Juris Canonici.
- Certificate stating they have completed the “PRE-CANA” instruction class, retreat or meetings.
- Single status letter/Letter of impediment (translated & authenticated)